A Day In the Life of Me

Saturday, April 22, 2006

Remind me!

Remind me to never take night time meds again! EVER! I have a cold and from that got a sinus head ache last night. I didn't want my cold to keep me up, so I decided to take some sinus relief night time meds. Well, I fell asleep rather quickly, but I woke up about 2:30 and told Jay (my husband of a night owl lately) to come to bed. He did after a few minutes and seemed to fall asleep right away. I, on the other hand, FELT like I was asleep, but I was restless. Couldn't hold still or get comfortable. I eventually fell back asleep and didn't wake up again until Jay left for a bike ride in the morning. Although, when I got out of bed at 8:00 and still now, 45 minutes later, I feel like I should still be sleeping, but I'm not. It is terrible. Not to mention all the other symptoms that come with having a cold. Ugh. Can I go back to bed yet???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home