A Day In the Life of Me

Friday, January 23, 2009

The snow is slowly melting.

The weather today has been warmer than it has for a while. We actually got rain instead of snow earlier and the sun started to peek through the clouds. I had to make sure the kids got to play outside and enjoy it some. And, of course, I followed them out with my camera to snap a few shots. They were a little too busy and excited to really pose for me, but that's just fine with me! I love how this one turned out. Maddy's going to join Hyrum in the snowy sandbox.

2 Comments:

At 9:40 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Maddie is a keeper, isn't she! Does she follow where ever Hyrum leads or is she pretty independant?

Sippy cups---I'm beginning to agree...And if I let her play with it, it will become a toy and she'll get attached to it like some do with a bottle...Thanks for your idea---good one

 
At 11:26 AM , Blogger Melissa said...

No, she is usually VERY independent. Most of the time she's the one telling Hyrum what to do or where to go. In this particular instance she was posing for me to take her picture (not very well) and then she went to join Hyrum in playing and that's when I took this picture.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home