A Day In the Life of Me

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

IT'S A...


BOY!




We had the big ultrasound this morning and everything looks healthy and he is growing great and he is most definitely a HE. It is finally feeling like it is settling in that I am going to have 3 boys and a girl. I had convinced myself that he was a girl. LOL! Anyway, we are excited to welcome him into our home and family and I can not wait to meet him! For his name we are thinking Graeme (or Graham... still are deciding on the spelling) Taggart Blair. He must be a very special spirit and very meant to be in our family for how he is coming and everything. I am excited to meet him and get to know his personality. My due date is still June 2 (but hopefully I'll go on my own a little before or be induced if not).

This is a picture of his arm. It is amazing to me how much he has grown since my last ultrasound only a month ago! The ultrasound tech said that he is about 7-8 inches long now.This is a picture of his boy "parts". No question of whether or not he's a boy!

During his ultrasound he kept opening and closing his mouth... it was so cute! It definitely made it seem more real to me.

4 Comments:

At 12:36 PM , Blogger Michelle said...

Congratulations!!!

The only one girl per Blair family is holding true - you guys will have the same pattern we do...I love all our boys (and girls too-) how exciting for you guys. I love having Carter and Cade close together. They are good buddies and I think they'll be great friends when they're older.

 
At 1:20 PM , Blogger islandgirl said...

WOW! I can't believe you're going to be the Mom of 3 boys either, you beat me for sure! Not that I'm in the race anymore, lol! It was good seeing you at A's!

 
At 1:53 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

AHHH!!! Wow, baby cakes! Three boys...There aren't even three grandchildren boys in my family of eight grand babies...sounds like we are exactly opposite! I'm excited for you...what a fun time you will have in the dirt with all three of them!

 
At 10:24 PM , Blogger Tricia said...

Congratulations! I'm so happy for your sweet family! Those little guys will be such good buddies!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home