A Day In the Life of Me

Thursday, January 01, 2009

365

So, I am going to try this project of taking a picture a day for an entire year. I was going to do this kit that Creating Keepsakes (http://community.creatingkeepsakes.com/store/products/project_365_kit) put out, but it was sold out by the time I got my internet working this morning. I'm kinda bummed about that, but maybe I can just scrapbook it in the same way just using my own stuff that I already have (I certainly have enough to use). Anyway, I thought every once in a while I'd share the picture on the blog here. Keep me posting and sharing pictures. Here's the one I took today of Miles:After he had eaten a banana for breakfast, he was just crawling around and playing and I was eating my own breakfast and checking my email. I came in the room and he had somehow wriggled his right arm free of his shirt through his neck hole. I just could not help laughing and knew right away I had to take a picture! That's my silly little man!

Everyone have a happy new year!

5 Comments:

At 1:29 PM , Blogger Shyla said...

I got one of those kits for my pictures from this last year. I'm pretty sure they will get more in at some point since they sold out so fast.

 
At 2:55 PM , Blogger islandgirl said...

Yeah, I like this idea of you posting more! And especially pictures!

 
At 5:39 PM , Blogger Just Jen said...

What a great pic of Miles! I agree that it will be great to see you posting more and with pictures. Sorry you were not able to get a kit :(

 
At 7:19 AM , Blogger Michelle said...

I'm going to do this too - (Hopefully I'll keep up!) I think I was one of the lucky ones that actually got a kit - I'll be a little more excited once I actually see it on my doorstep...I got on right at 9:00 and it took me a good 40 minutes - CRAZY!!!

We can help each other stay motivated - I think it will be so neat to look at when it's done!

 
At 5:29 PM , Blogger Beth said...

Yeah! More pitures of my adorable niece and nephews for me to see!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home