A Day In the Life of Me

Wednesday, April 04, 2012

Six months already!?

So, I know I've been terrible about blogging still, but I have a ton of pictures to share with you all. It will give you a glimpse of what we've been up to since we've moved to Missouri. And in no particular order. I'll give a brief description of the picture underneath them. :)

Outside of the History Museum with the group of kids we were there with. A fun time, for sure!
Miles did this himself, with no promptings from me. Gangster!
Hyrum has really really gotten into origami. He loves folding and folding and folding.
This is a view of Creve Couer Lake on a date that Jay and I went on. This picture doesn't do the breath-taking view justice!
If you didn't know yet, I've started homeschooling. This is the first project we did (making rock candy) and my cute youngest son. :)
Spring has sprung! My favorite season! The kids loved the big beautiful flowers on this tree.
Hyrum turned 9 years old! How did that happen?! (Maddy also had a birthday, but I guess I was too busy to take a picture on that day. She is now 7!)
Halloween! This was shortly after we moved into our house. The kids had a blast trick-or-treating in our neighborhood.
Parks, parks, and more parks! St. Louis has so many wonderful parks and we love going to them... especially since the weather has warmed up.
Graham plays with his (or someone else's) ear when he falls asleep. His ear got stuck when he fell asleep... couldn't pass up the silly picture!
Miles suffered a concussion. He got a frog and a dino (which you can't see) for being so still during the CAT scan.
Miles is getting better at drawing actually pictures. When did my little boy get so grown up!?
We love Trader Joe's! I love it for the produce and cheese and the kids love it for the stickers they get!
I though merry-go-rounds were a thing of the past. My kids had a blast on this one after getting books at the library.

1 Comments:

At 3:30 PM , Blogger Jarubla said...

LIKE!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home